Winding road by colorful rock formations

Explore Section

Interpreter Request Forms

You have the right to an interpreter, in all matters and any language, free of charge.

If you cannot speak or understand English well, or if you need a sign language interpreter, complete the Request for Interpreter form (below) and submit to the local court where your hearing is scheduled to take place. You must submit your request in advance.

If you no longer need an interpreter on the requested date, you must complete and submit the Cancellation of Interpreter form (below) in advance.